Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS)
Time & Location
About the Event
What does the training include?
PRS is an introduction to Recovery and Wellness Coaching. This three-week course takes place six days a week via our Zoom classroom. The class times are predominantly in the afternoons to accommodate the mix of international students.
- Introduction to the fundamental tools of Recovery Wellness Coaching.
- Tools and practices to support people from diverse backgrounds seeking assistance in connecting to holistic health and wellness.
- Skills to support clients who are wanting to live meaningful, fulfilled lives free of harmful substances and dysfunctional behaviors.
- Weekly integration calls to support your professional development.
- A Peer Recovery Specialist Certification.
- Professional development opportunities.
For more information email our PRS coordinator and head facilitator Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the course feel free to visit our e-learning platform on Teachable.