Certified Professional Recovery Coach
Time & Location
About the Event
WHAT IS THE CPRC TRAINING?
U-ACT offers internationally accredited recovery coach training. This experiential training has been designed to support coaches who are interested in working within the niche modality (addiction) recovery coaching.
The Recovery Coach Training focuses on:
- Systemic coaching tools, methodologies and frameworks.
- Understanding the complex nature of substance use and addictive behaviour disorders.
- Developing skills coaches use to help their clients achieve fulfilling, sustainable recovery and wellness.
- The important elements of the recovery coaching conversation.
- The complexity of duality within the coaching and wellness continuums.
- The systemic nature of the coaching relationship.
- The professional ethics and responsibilities of a recovery coach.
- Assessment and certification requirements.
- Professional development and personal growth
For more information please feel free to connect with us to discuss booking your seat for this exciting training.
- Nikki Edwards | +27(76)622-4240 or email@example.com
- Leigh-Anne Brierley | +27(67)903-0070 or firstname.lastname@example.org